Συνολικές προβολές σελίδας

Τετάρτη 25 Απριλίου 2012

Underwater Fairyland...that is what I think of when I hear the name Zena Holloway

Fairyland, Wonderland, Waterland..................... My imagination just flows when I see the work by Photographer and director Zena Holloway. An artist that have admired for such a long time and hope to be able to put up an original print on my wall someday. Her photography calms me and relaxes me so much that I can close my eyes and travel away with it.

Born in Bahrain in 1973, Holloway grew up in London, where she currently lives and works. At age 18, while working her way around the globe as a scuba diving intstructor, Holloway began experiementing with underwater cameras and gradually taught herself the skills needed to master this most technical of photographic techniques.

Holloway regularly shoots for a variety of magazines and advertising clients who appreciate the unique impact of her colorful dreamlike images.
Most recently, she completed a two year project to illustrate Charles Kinglsey’s 1863 novel “The Water Babies” confirming her as one of the world’s most patient photographers for her ability to work with both animals and children underwater. (bio from ZenaHolloway.com)

Zena Holloway is not just a photographer...... but a dreamer that makes us dream to.








Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου