Συνολικές προβολές σελίδας

Τετάρτη 9 Μαΐου 2012

From Driftwood to Sculpture. Sculptor Heather Jansch. A Recycled art Story


I don't even remember how I came across finding the beautiful driftwood sculpture horses created by Heather Jansch but one thing I know for sure is that I fell instantly in love with her work. Not only you can see her passion for her work but you can also see the imagination that made a piece of driftwood into a horse.....a little bit like the ugly duckling story that became a swan or even better the story of Pinocchio.

Quoted by Heather Jansch, the sculptor:
"From the beginning my twin passions were drawing and horses. I was a pony mad country girl but my hero was Leonardo da Vinci and my dreams were of becoming an international artist who lived among wooded foothills with clear flowing water at my door and horses grazing all around. "

It looks like she has managed to create something out of passion ans dream that appeals to many.
Not only her sculptures manage to blend with the natural surroundings of nature but , they for once more show us that Recycled/Upcycled art is so underrated.

Thumbs up for a great Sculptor.




Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου